Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Games

Today, in recitation, we discussed games, both current and "old-school" games. I found video games the most fascinating when I was younger, ages 8-11 or so. Video games have changed so much since then. The graphics are pretty crazy now. I compare the games that existed then that I played, like Street Fighter and Tekken to the today Street Fighter and Tekken games. I just saw a commercial for Tekken 6 on television, that is crazy. It just keeps going, and the game looks pretty good compared to the first ot second version.
I am also pretty amazed with video games now in general. I thought that Dance Dance Revolution was pretty extraordinary, just because you were involved, not only because you played with a different type of controller, but it was different. Now, there's the Nintendo Wii where you actually control the game and can play all types of sports on it. I can't really believe it. It's exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment