Thursday, October 15, 2009

Frustration with my cell phone

Although I have 3G capabilities on my phone, they are pretty useless here in West Lafayette. I get really frustrated when I go into the house I am living in and I am hardly able to send a text message because I don't even have service. Why doesn't T-mobile expand more here? I feel like  T-mobile is the only company that don't really have a lot of towers here, and that seems to be a problem. I actually get more bars when I am OFF CAMPUS. That is ridiculous. I don't live off campus, therefore it doesn't do me any good at all.

It's most frustrating when I am unable to send picture messages quickly. I appreciate the capability on my phone, but it makes no sense to have that when it take two days to download the picture being sent to me. So, my point is, I think West Lafayette should have more T-mobile towers, or that T-mobile should invest more here on campus. I'm out of state and where I'm from, T-mobile is the service to have since you get to use your 3G network EVERYWHERE! It's just frustrating when I'm at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment