Wednesday, December 2, 2009

google

I've been thinking about the final research poster project and have found some ideas, but I'm not quite sure how they are applicable to class. There are a lot of new aspects to Google that are emerging, which interest me greatly, mostly because my life revolves around Google. Everything seems to be connected to google in some way these days, it's hard to imagine life without it.
It's weird to think that about 10 years ago, no one knew what google was. And the popular search engines were AOL, Yahoo, Ask, etc. But google has blossomed into a multibillion dollar company. Even, our own blogging site, Blogger.com is even connected with google.
Google has developed Google talk, which has been around for about a year, if I remember correctly, which is just another chat device, equipped with video capability, pretty awesome for starting out just as a search engine!

No comments:

Post a Comment