Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kindles!

Have you heard of a Kindle? I think it's pretty much the most innovative thing since a cell phone. It makes reading portable! You can download different books and take them with you to read. I think it's a pretty good invention for the capabilities. For avid readers and light readers alike. My family travels a lot, and I am used to bringing at least 3-4 books on each vacation, granted our vacations are usually one month long, it's good to have some extra reading material. But if you're flying, especially these days, why would you waste your luggage space with sometimes heavy, but mostly just bulky things like books?! Well, the Kindle is a perfect gift for anyone. I think at least. The Kindle is going to be big! I mean, like really big. It's going to really change the world. I mean how people travel. If all reading materials were available through the Kindle what is it going to do to the world and printed materials? I can't imagine. We can only see.

No comments:

Post a Comment